Campus Notices

Higher Education System in China

by Stella on 2016-09-09 16:37:41

Compulsory education: 9 years program


Kindergarten (optional)


Primary education (6 y)  

Junior secondary (3 y)         

First 9-year education is compulsory and in principle for free


Senior / Vocational secondary (3 y)


University study: bachelor(4 or 5 y); master(3 y);doctor......



The entrance time for freshmen is in September.

In china, one study year contains two term: the autumn term(starting from September) and spring term(Starting from March). Noting that the first term is the autumn term, which most degree courses start and the second term is spring term.


For Chinese language learning, it is ok which term you start your study. But for degree courses like bachelor or master, you’d better enroll before September because there are few classes open for Spring term.


Time for application:

Since most schools starts in September or March, it’s better you apply three months in advance in view of JW202 and visa application. If you have problems in choosing a school, you can first send the documents to us and tell us your requirements for the universities. We have professional consultants to recommend you the most suitable school.

But remember to think about your study plan clearly before applying: what courses you would like to study, when do you want to start study and are you self-paid students.


After finishing your study in universities, for Chinese language learners, you will be awarded the certificate of completion and it’s best if you can pass HSK test which would be of great use in thre future. For degree courses, you will be awarded the certificate of graduation and diploma the same with the Chinese students.


Any problems, do not hesitate to contact us!


Tel: 0086-571-88165708


Wechat: CUECC2003

Your Opinion

All comments(0)

Chinese Chinese    English English    Korean Korean    Japanese Japanese    French French    Russian Russian    Vietnamese Vietnamese